Saturday, January 2, 2016

Epiloge

Natalie's POV

I could not move, I could not blink, I could not even breathe. I just kept staring in the mirror, seeing Jason's reflection on it. He leaned to me, his hands wrapped around my waist.
"Now baby girl, shall we go together somewhere else to live happily ever after? I do not want to hurt your friend Justin, and I guess you do not want that too, now do you?"
I immediately shook my head, watching him in pure horror. My eyes filled with tears, as I kept looking at him.
"Shall we go then? My boys are waiting us to arrive and celebrate your return home baby girl." – said Jason.
"B-but, Justin and I are getting married today, h-he is waiting me outside! Everyone is here!" – I pressed my teeth together in anger, my make up running down my cheeks, messed with my tears.
"Shut the fuck up and do not make me angry! Justin is nothing more than a friend to you! Do not get in your head that you are getting married to him! Come on, leave him a note on the mirror that you are leaving him and let's go, I do not want to be late."
I shook my head and looked Jason in the eyes, but he showed nothing more than anger.
"Do it now Natalie." – He said in a calm, yet firm voice, as he pressed a gun on the side of my stomach.
 I gasped and took a piece of paper and a pen that were in the drawer of the makeup table in front of me. I wrote down, while my hands were shaking and tears were falling on it, making the paper wet.
Jason grabbed my hand harshly and turned me towards him.
"Let's go home, baby doll." - He smirked and opened the door, going on the opposite side of the beach.
 Just as I was about to turn, I heard Justin saying my name. I turned around, tears on my face and just looked down.
"Run Natalie, damn it!" – Jason pulled me, making me to start running towards the road, where his car was parked.
 He pushed me inside and ran on the other side, then drove off. I looked back, seeing Justin standing there in a white shirt, breathless from running after us.
"I am sorry." – I turned back and started crying even more.

Justin's POV

Everything was ready and perfect. My mother, my father and Erin, Jaxon and Jazmyn were here. Natalie's parents, Fredo, Scooter and other people from my crew were here. We were waiting Natalie to arrive. I was so impatient, damn it. But, I just cannot wait to claim her as my wife, to take her home.
Why is she taking so long? I cannot wait anymore, I will go to see if everything os okay and if she is ready. Just as I arrived to the room she was staying in, I heard her crying. I furrowed my eyebrows. Why would she cry? I made another step and saw her with Jason. But, Jason? What is he doing here?
"Natalie?"
"Run Natalie, damn it!" – He pulled her and made her run.
I stood there and watched them run, trying to get in my head what just happened.
Jason.
Of course! He is trying to take my girl! That is why she is crying! I ran behind them, but it was too late...They got in the car and drove off...I stood there, watching Jason taking my girl...Again, she is gone. I lost her again...
I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned around, seeing Fredo breathless, probably from running after me.
"What happened?" – asked Fredo.
"J-Jason took her. Jason took Natalie. He took my girl bro. He took her away from me." - My eyes filled with tears and they started falling down.
Fredo pat my back, and we started going back to the beach. I went in the room Natalie was and looked around. Her necklace was on the ground. It probably fell. Her parents gave it to her. I took it in my hand and stood up again. On her makeup desk was a paper. I took it in my hand and started reading:
"I am sorry I am leaving Justin. I do not want anything to happen to you. Stay safe and do not look for me. He is dangerous, and he wants me, not you. So do not look for me anymore.
I love you. Natalie ''

 The paper was wet and had tiny drops of her tears. Anger built in my blood and body. He took something that is mine! He cannot just take her away! I lost her once; I am not going to lose her again! My hands balled into fists and I threw away the paper. Let's play now, Jason.

Let the better win!

Jason's POV

I looked over Natalie. She kept crying. Why the fuck is she crying when she is with me?!

"Shut the fuck up already Natalie!" – I groaned in frustration and speed up.
She just kept crying. I looked for the bottle and a cloth to shut her up already. Anyways I was going to do it, so she will not remember the way to our home. Just as I leaned to her side to take the bottle out, she hit my head and I looked at her, angrier than ever. She pushed me back to my seat and my hand collided with her cheek, making her head fly on the other side. I took the bottle out and poured on the cloth. I pressed it against her mouth and nose, but she pushed my hand away. My elbow came in contact with her face and I punched her again to make sure she will not fight that much. I pressed the cloth hard against her mouth and nose and she was too weak to fight, so she breathed in the chloroform and fell asleep.
When we arrived in my house, I laid her in my bed and admired at her. I traced my finger along her lips and jaw, neck and hands. She moved slightly and slowly opened her eyes. I looked at her and smiled.
"Welcome home baby girl." – I leaned over her to give her a kiss, and just as I was about to press my lips against her, she spit in my face.
That was enough.
I took her up by her hair and slammed her into the wall. I started punching her everywhere. I hit her head from the wall a couple of times. Blood was coming from her forehead, nose and lips, and she looked weak. But that did not stop me. How dare she spit in my face?! Plus, she hit me in the car! The thought of the car made me even angrier and I hit her head the hardest this time. I kept hitting her, until Brandon came and caught my hands, pulling me back. Natalie fell from my arms, on the floor, unconscious. Blood kept falling from her forehead, nose and lips. She looked dead.

After 2 years
Justin's POV

Her lovely friend left her alone again. He is never here. Never.
It has been 2 years already. I left everything behind me. I have a gang now, ranked first place as the most dangerous one in the world. No one knows that Justin Bieber is now a leader of the most dangerous gang ever. My name is now Jason McCann. No one can call me Justin. Justin Bieber is dead. And she... Her name is Avalanna. Avalanna Claine. She is 20 years old and she is from New York. He killed her parents. He burned their house while there were on vacation. Fucking bastard. He is going to regret for taking something that is mine and making her forget who she was. He has beaten her 'till death and she has amnesia since then. He told her another story for her life, said her name is Avalanna, that her parents are dead and they left her to him. But tonight, tonight I am taking her Jason.
Tonight I am taking back what is mine, because what Jason McCann wants, Jason McCann gets.







©      All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment