Before
I even reached the stairs, we heard guys laughing. 3 guys appeared in front of
Jason. He put his gun down. Were they...his friends?
"Shit
man, you could have shot us." - One of the boys said, as they all laughed.
I
looked at Jason and his jaw was clenched.
"Thank
to God that I did not blow your motherfucking head Alex!" - He spat and
put his gun in the back of his pants, covering it with his shirt.
They
all laughed again. They are idiots! Jason could have killed them! Jason's hand
sneaked around my waist, pulling me to his chest. I did not even notice when he
came next to me, since I was hiding behind him a couple of minutes ago. He
kissed my forehead, making me look at him. Our eyes met. He stroked my cheek
and pecked my forehead, again.
"Guys,
as you know, this is my angel, Avalanna."
They
all nod and came in front of me. The first one had dirty, blonde hair with blue
eyes and pierce on his lower lip, on the left side. He was pretty, but Jason is
prettier.
"I am Alex, Jason's brother. Welcome to
the family sunshine. Jason was talking a lot about you." – He chuckled.
Jason
hit him on his shoulder. I could see his cheeks turning crimson.
"Shut
up Alex. And do not call her sunshine, when you know she is mine." – Said
Jason, as Alex chuckled again and I blushed.
The
next boy had light brown hair, with blue eyes. He came in front of me, just
like Alex did and hugged me.
"I
am Ryan, sugar." – He smiled and messed my hair, which made me giggle.
Jason groaned and pulled me back in his arms.
He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my hair.
"Guys,
stop to call her cute names and tease her!" – He moved my hair on side and
kissed my neck, making me shiver.
I
looked down, until the last guy spoke.
"Nice
work you did there, Jason." – I moved my head up to face him.
I
could not understand what he was talking about. Jason just winked him and
kissed my neck on the same spot where he sucked before. Oh... I-is there a
hickey?! I turned my head to Jason.
"What
is he talking about?"- I asked Jason, whispering the words and he just
smiled.
"Nothing
angel, leave it. This is Jake baby." – He pointed at the guy in front of
me, the one that spoke something with Jason, a few minutes ago.
I
whispered "hi" and moved into Jason's hands even more. I felt his
nose brush into my hair and his lips touching my ear. I shivered and he felt
that, so he gripped his arms around me even more, sending a clear message to me
to do not move. The guys went somewhere in the house.
"Let's
go in our room, baby girl."- Whispered Jason and with his teeth caught my
earlobe, gently biting it.
I
squeezed my eyes. He picked me up in his arms and started walking upstairs. As
he entered in our room, he closed the door with his foot and placed me on the
bed. He took off his shirt and supras, and got on top of me. My breathing
slowed down, my eyes did not leave his. He smiled to me and bed down, then left
a kiss on my forehead. I closed my eyes and breathed in his amazing scent.
"You
cannot love him Avalanna. He took you away from your friend! He kidnapped
you!" – The voice in my head was scolding me. I need to play him off,
so I can escape.
While
I was thinking about how to earn Jason's trust and escape from here, he leaned
down and kissed my chest. I gasped and looked down at him. His famous smirk was
placed on his face, as he kissed my chest again. I moved underneath him.
"Shh...Hey
do not move." I calmed down and waited for his next move.
He
just leaned and I closed my eyes. I heard him giggle a bit, making me open my
eyes again. I furrowed my eyebrows. His lips were few inches away from mine. I
licked my lips and looked at his. They looked so kissable. I wanted to kiss him
badly. Even if he kidnapped me, I wanted to kiss him. His lips were like a drug
to me.
"Do
you want to kiss me Avalanna?" – His lips brushed against mine while
talking, making me close my eyes.
"Yes."
– I said fast.
But,
as soon as I realized what I said, I opened my eyes.
"I
mean n..." – His lips were already covering mine, making me weak.
I just wrapped my arms around his neck and
messed his hair. He let out a moan and licked my bottom lip, which I gladly
opened, as our tongues started dancing together. After a couple of minutes, he
pulled away and our eyes met. His eyes were shining and he had a big smile
placed on his face.
"I
can see you love my lips." – Said Jason, as I blushed and tried to deny
it.
"No,
that is not true." – It was a big lie, to be honest.
"Oh,
yes you do. You love them and my kisses."
"No,
Jason I do-..." – Once again, his lips stopped me from talking.
He
pulled away and chuckled.
"See?
It is not that hard to stop you from talking. I might use this more, when I
think now..."
My
eyes widen and I opened my mouth to protest again. He leaned to my lips and I
closed my mouth.
"You
were about to say something?" - His
lips formed a smirk.
I
just shook my head and smiled.
"Good girl." – He bit his bottom lip, which looked so sexy.
I wanted to bite it. I wanted his lips. I
wanted his hugs. I wanted to be in his arms. I wanted to cuddle with him. I
wanted him. But most of all, I wanted to be his.
I
looked at his face. He was really pretty. His brown eyes were shining, his lips
were little bit red, because he bit them. His jaw was perfect. My eyes met his.
His lips were parted. My hand went behind on his neck, slowly caressing his
hair. His eyes were focused on my lips, as he started leaning again. I pulled
him and crushed my lips against his. I needed this badly. Never in my 20 years,
had I wanted to kiss someone this badly. He moved to my neck, leaving small,
butterfly kisses, until he reached my sweet spot. His lips were barely touching
my skin, teasing me. When he kissed it, my hands gripped his hair tight. He
started sucking the skin, as I tugged his hair. Biting my lips to prevent the
moan, did not really work. Jason bit it and I let the small moan escape from my
mouth. Jason kissed my neck to my jaw and reached my lips. I parted my lips and
Jason slipped his tongue in my mouth. When the make out session started to
heat, I pulled away. Jason was breathing fast, his forehead against mine.
"It
is okay princess; I will not go too far, until you are ready, even if I want it
badly. I crave for your body Avalanna. But, I will not do anything to you,
until you are ready."
Jason
left one last kiss, before pulling away and getting off me. His body went on my
left side, and he took me closer to him, my head resting on his chest, my right
arm, around his stomach. I could feel his chest moving up and down, his
breathing slow, the rhythm of his heart, beating peacefully. I never imagined
my life would be like this. I always thought I would get a boyfriend in high
school, stay with him, marry him and have kids with him, that I will grow old
with him. I never thought a criminal would fall in love with me and actually
take me away from everything I love, to cut everything I had with this world. I
never thought criminals had heart and could actually love someone. But, I guess
they just need to feel loved. They are humans too, they have a heart and
feelings too. I looked at his chest. It had tattoos. He was full of tattoos. I caught him looking
down at me, as I got up and supported myself on my left elbow, slowly tracing
my finger along his tattoos. My fingers brushed against his left chest.
"That
is a crown. It means I am a king."- Said Jason and made me smile.
I moved my fingers to the other side.
"That
is my mother's birth year. 1975."
This made me shiver.
He
tattooed his mother's birth year. My fingers moved to his neck.
"I
know I have a short temper. That is why I got a tattoo that says ‘patience’,
because I need it."
He
really surprised me. How this innocent boy, can be a criminal? There were so
many tattoos on his hands, I could not ask for the meaning for all of them. I
traced my hand down, just below his pants.
"We
need to forgive Avalanna." – He whispered and I looked at him.
"How
can you be a criminal?" – I asked, without even thinking.
"I
do not kill innocent people angel. I kill people who deserve to die." – He
smiled and I smiled back to him.
I might get used to live with him from now. I
do not have anyone left, anyway. Slowly, I placed my lips on his. He caught my
bottom lip between his lips. I flipped on top of him, my hands on his cheeks,
my lips pressed fully on his. Jason's hands were on my hips, his lips moving to
my jaw and my neck. He left wet kisses, with slightly opened mouth. When he
reached my sweet spot, he started sucking the skin, making me moan and hold
onto his shoulders. He flipped us again, trapping me between him and the bed.
My breathing slowed down, my eyes did not leave his.
"Avalanna..."
– Said Jason, taking deep breaths.
"You
are driving me crazy, damn it!" – He stood up, angry, and left the room
with a loud slam.
No comments:
Post a Comment