"Just
stay calm. I will not hurt you, my little angel. You are just going to sleep
now."
From
my back pocket, I took a cloth with chemicals. She extended her eyes and
started moving again. This pissed me off. Can she stay calm for a fucking
minute?! I put the cloth on her mouth and nose. She was holding her breath.
Damn, she is fucking stubborn!
"Breathe
Avalanna. Breathe and I will not hurt you."
She
shook her head, but she could not hold her breath anymore. Slowly, she started
breathing in the chemicals and her eyes were slowly closing. She was looking
into my eyes, before she blacked out. I admired at her beauty. She was not
wearing any make up, yet, she was still beautiful. I pecked her forehead and
got off of her. Taking her bridal style, I opened the door of her room and went
downstairs. I opened the door of the house she was staying in and headed
towards my car. I want her close to me. Opening the passenger door, I carefully
put her on the seat and closed the door. I ran on the other side and started
the car, as I drove away. I looked on her side. Her face was turned to me. She
was sleeping. Her hair was in front of her eyes. With my right hand, I pushed
it back. I could see her face. My sleeping beauty. I love her too much to even
lay a finger on her. I looked back on the road. After 30 minutes, we were in
front of my house, hidden in the woods. Opening the door of the car and taking
her again in my arms bridal style, I closed the door using my foot. Someone
opened the door for me. It was Ryan. I got inside and everyone was looking at
us. Actually, at my ANGEL. She was "sleeping" in my arms. They all
had a smirk, because I finally got her. I gave them a stern look. They cannot
look at her the way I can. She is only mine. They all turned their head and
looked on the other side, which made me smirk. I am the boss here. I made my
way towards my room, upstairs. Pushing the door of my room, I laid her on my
king size bed. Kissing her forehead, I went downstairs to meet the boys again. They
were all sitting in the living room and chatting. I cleared my throat, as they
all snapped their heads towards me and stopped with their stupid conversation
about girls and sex. A smirk appeared on my face, satisfied how they respect
me.
"Guys,
I want to talk with all of you about my girl. There are a couple of things I
would like you to respect. Actually, they are rules. Like there are rules about
her, there will be rules about you too. So, shall we start?"
A
smirk appeared on my face, when I saw them nod their heads in response. I sat
on the sofa and took a beer from the table, talking a sip of it. From the box
on the table, I took a cigarette and light it, taking a small puff. They were
still waiting me to start. I took another puff and let the smoke out of my
mouth, making small rings.
"So
guys...I do not want you to talk with her, unless she starts a conversation
with you. If she needs something, you will give it to her. Oh, and if she
escapes while I am out and I left one of you to guard her, you will die."
They
know I am serious about things like this.
"Are
we clear?" - I looked at them.
"Yes
Jason."- They all said together.
I took another sip of my beer and left it on
the table, then got upstairs. My angel was still sleeping. I lay next to her
and put my hand around her, bringing her close to me. I inhaled, filling my
nostrils with her amazing perfume, before I closed my eyes.
Avalanna's POV
I
opened my eyes and looked around me. Wait...This IS NOT MY ROOM! I was about to
get up, but a pair of strong arms took me back on the bed. I turned to see a
handsome boy, probably 20 years old. I was looking at his face. He was
absolutely flawless. He had plump lips. I could see his jaw line. His hair was
messy. He was adorable. I really wanted to run my fingers through his hair. Wait....What
am I talking about?! He opened his eyes. God, his golden eyes are perfect. He
really is gorgeous.
"Sleep
baby..." - he closed his eyes again.
His
minty breath mixed with, I could say cigarettes. He looks like a good boy. And
he called me "baby". I felt butterflies in my stomach. Nobody called
me like that. I never had my first kiss. I guess nobody likes me... Wait, why
am I still in his bed?! Why did I say he is perfect when he actually kidnapped
me?! I started moving back, only to be dragged towards him again. He was
holding my waist tightly, our bodies touching. He opened his eyes and they were
not golden anymore. They were black now, his jaw was clenched and his grip on
my waist got tighter, making me whimper.
"Avalanna,
sleep." - He said through his teeth.
I can say he is mad now, but that will not
stop me talking or trying to escape.
"I
do not want to sleep! Let me go!" - I put my hands on his chest, ready to
push him back, but instead of me pushing him, he took me even closer to him.
Our faces were some inches
far, his hot breath hitting against my lips.Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4lOcsVIcCI
No comments:
Post a Comment