Saturday, January 16, 2016

Chapter 5


I woke up on his bed. But he was not here. I rubbed my eyes and stood from the bed, then headed towards the door. I tried to open it, but it was locked. I turned the knock a few more times, but gave up when I realized it is not worth trying. He locked me here. He does not believe me. I need to gain that. I need to make him believe me, and then there is my chance to escape from here and him. I let out a sigh, then went towards the bed, when I heard footsteps coming towards my room. I went back on the bed and curled into a ball. I hugged my knees and buried my head into them. I heard the door being unlocked. Afraid to look up, I just perked through my eyelashes to see Jason standing in front of me. A smile was plastered on his face. He was wearing a white T-shirt with leather pants and black supras. The bed sunk next to me. He leaned in and kissed my cheek.
 "Good morning, princess. Slept well?
He went with his fingers through my hair, that made me yelp. He pulled them away and chuckled.
"There is the hairbrush babe. Go get it."
He pointed to the bathroom, which was connected with the room. I jumped off the bed and went in the bathroom. I found the hairbrush and started brushing my messy hair, full with knots because I was sleeping. I left it there again and did my morning routine. But I did not have a toothbrush and toothpaste. I opened the door and saw Jason still on the bed where I left him.
"Um...Uh..."
I tried to start the sentence. Jason turned his gaze towards me from his phone; a smile grew on his face.
"Yes angel?"
His innocent smile was making me smile too. But I did not. I just looked down; a small smile appeared on my face then. But, I remembered that I was kidnapped by him. The smile disappeared immediately. I looked back at him, no emotions written on my face.
"I need a toothbrush and toothpaste."
He left his phone on the bed and started walking towards me. I made a step back and my back hit the door of the bathroom. He put his right hand on my hip, the other one going through my hair. I just closed my eyes, breathing out in relief, thanking God he did not hit me. I felt his warm breath against my lips only making me squeeze my eyes more. His lips touched my cheek. He left a kiss there. I opened my eyes and met his gold ones. I heard the door being open. Before I knew, my body went back. But, Jason's hands sneaked around my waist and he held me tight. My hands were on his forearms, my eyes closed. I heard Jason chuckle, which made me open them. He leaned in to kiss me, but I moved my head and his lips kissed my cheek. He groaned.
"Avalanna...Kiss me darling."
He gripped my waist, making me whimper.
"J-Jason, I-I need to brush my teeth. Please."
He realized my waist and breathed out. He stepped back and gave me space to go. I quickly turned and got in the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I looked at myself in the mirror. I am awful. How can he love me? He wanted to kiss me and I have not even brush my teeth. That is gross. Ew. Ew, ew, ew. Disgusting.
After I brushed my teeth, I got out and found a sweater on my bed with some leggings. Next to them was a bra. A bra?! He does not even know my size! I made my way towards the bed and picked the bra. Wait... It looks like my size. I looked on the ticket that was on it and it really was my size. Oh my God! Jesus Christ! He knows my bra size!

That means only one thing... He was the one who was touching my stuff... That is why every time I went up to my room, the window was open. Has he...Seen me naked?



No comments:

Post a Comment