Victor and I sat on his bed, my eyes looking at the ground and my mind
going back at Jason’s words. I wonder why the name sounds so familiar. It is
like, I have heard it before. And when I say that, I do not mean that I just
know it. It is like I know a person that is called like this. A person, that I
care about.
I shook my head once I heard Victor calling my name. I turned my head on
side and I looked at him.
“Are you alright?” – Victor asked me.
I nod my head, as I kept staring at his eyes, as if I could get the
answers I wanted. Sadly, he stood up from the bed and went on the other side of
it. I followed his moves, as he was pouring water into a glass. After that, he
walked back to me and handed me the glass of water. I thanked him and took a
small sip.
“As Jason’s best friend, I really need and want to apologize for his
actions. I know he has a very short temper, so please, forgive him and have
patience. He loves you, but sometimes, just because he loves you and he is
afraid that he might lose you, he gets really mad and angry and he just flips
out and yells at you. Do not ask him too personal questions; he will answer
them when he thinks it is time for you to know them. Just try to not make him
yell. “– Victor gave me a small smile, which made me nod my head in response.
5 minutes later, I left his room and went towards mine. I opened the
door, but I did not see Jason in there. I simply closed it and decided to look
for him. I walked down the hall and knocked on Jack’s room. There was not a
response, so I just opened the door. Another of the many rooms was empty, but
my eyes caught my boy, leaned on the fence of the balcony. His back was facing
me. I made my way towards him, as I wrapped my hands around his body and kissed
his back. His hand caught my wrist and he yanked me in front of him, my back
now, touching the fence. Jason’s hand caught my jaw and he leaned my head
backwards. I let him, until I thought he is going to let me fall down the
balcony, and actually kill me. I decided not to scream, nor yell at him. My
hand touched his cheek, slowly caressing it. His eyes went soft and back to
hazel.
“It is okay. It is me. I will not hurt you. Just please, let me hug
you.” – I was whispering to him.
His hand sneaked around my waist and pulled me back towards him, my face
hitting his hard chest. I wrapped my hands around his waist and kissed his
chest. He kissed the top of my head and I sighed in relief.
“I am sorry about everything.”- Murmured Jason against my hair.
I nod my head and looked at his face.
“I am sorry too.” – I whispered back.
He placed his hands on my cheeks and kissed my lips. My hands were
resting on his chest. His lips lingered against mine, until I pulled away.
“Are you going to join me and the boys, downstairs?” – I asked, as Jason
raised an eyebrow at me.
“What are you guys going to do?” – He asked me back.
I shrugged with my shoulders and went inside Jack’s room. Jason followed
me and before I reached the door knob to open the door, my ass was being
slapped, hard. Then, I heard Jason laugh. I turned my head to look at him. He
was sitting on the Jack’s king sized bed and was holding his stomach from
laughing so hard. I made my way towards him and I slapped his cheek, but not
too hard.
Jason stopped laughing and looked at me, dead serious.
“Did you just slap me?” – He asked me, as if he could not believe what I
just did.
I nod my head, proud as I can be. Jason took my hand and yanked me
towards him, taking me across his lap. I did not say anything. I did not
protest.
“Count to 10 with me baby.” – Said Jason, as his hand collided with my
ass.
I kept quiet and closed my eyes. I got used to getting spanked almost
every day, that it turned into pleasure for me.
“I did not hear you baby girl.”
Once again, Jason’s hand came in contact with my ass. And again, I did
not say anything.
“Avalanna, count with me or it will get worse.” – Jason’s voice was
stern this time.
“So be it.” – I answered him.
I could care less, if it would get worse. The next slap I got was so
hard; I had to bit my lip to prevent the scream. Jason threw me back on the
bed, as he got on top of me, his face right in front of mine.
“Are you enjoying my spanks, baby girl?” – Whispered Jason seductively.
“No.” – I said back.
But, I lied. Jason’s lips attached to my neck.
“Are you lying to me?” – He murmured against it.
“Yes.” – My answer was simple, my mind now, focusing on his amazing
lips.
He got back to my lips, and kissed them. His tongue licked my bottom
lip, as we started making out. Jason was rough, as if he was hungry for my
lips. I could not complain about it. I loved it.
His hand slipped in my panties, and my hand immediately stopped his. I
moved from the kiss and looked at him.
“Relax. I will not have sex with you. Let me make you
feel good.”
Unsure in what I am doing, I slowly removed my hand from his. His large
finger rubbed my clitoris, and I closed my eyes in pleasure. Jason kissed my
neck, as he rubbed faster. Moans left my mouth and I spread my legs a little
bit more, giving Jason more space. A strange feeling was building inside my
stomach. I closed my legs, as Jason pushed them apart again.
“Let it out Avalanna.” – Commanded Jason.
I let a loud moan escape my lips, my whole body trembling, my hands
gripping Jason’s forearms, when I heard the door being open, followed by Jack’s
voice.
“Dude, not on my bed!”
No comments:
Post a Comment