Saturday, January 16, 2016

Chapter 12


"Baby doll, get up."
Jason walked to my bed, a cigarette between his fingers and a messy hair going in every direction. I giggled when I saw him and sat on the bed. He sat next to me and put his cigarette between his lips. I continued looking at him. Just the way he inhaled the smoke, then let it out. It looked hot, but not as hot as Jase's. Where is Jase anyway? And why is Jay here? I moved my head a bit to look at the door, but it was closed. I sighed and looked at Jay.
"Just ask whatever is in your head Avalanna." – He looked at me.
He looked annoyed. Jase never looked at me that way. He always smiles. And he never smokes in our room.
"Do you know where Jase is?" – I bit my lip.
 He scoffed.
"May I know who Jase is?" – Jay raised an eyebrow, which made me furrow my eyebrows too.
"Jase is my boyfriend! You know, Jason McCann?" – I replied, with hope in my voice.
But, he got angry. He got so angry, that he wrapped his left hand around my neck, making me gasp for air.
"HE IS NOT YOUR FUCKING BOYFRIEND. I AM! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?! I AM YOUR FUCKING BOYFRIEND! YOU ARE MINE!" – He yelled at me and I just stared at him, my eyes full of tears.
He smirked and brought his cigarette near my face. I tried to move my head, but I could not move.

I started screaming and I woke up. A pair of arms immediately wrapped around my body. And again, I could not move.
"It is alright Avalanna. You had a bad dream. It is alright. Calm down." – Unknown voice was trying to calm me down, but it was not Jason's.
Where is he? Why isn't he here? Did he leave me? And who is the boy touching me?!
"Let me go! I want Jason! "- I yelled and tried to get away from his grip.
 But he did not bother to let go.

"Jason is out to get some groceries. He will be back in an hour. Just calm down please. The boys are worried about you, because you were screaming and they are going to call Jason if you do not calm down." – The boy said again.
This time, I calmed down and he removed his arms from my body. I slowly turned around and looked at the boy, who was sitting behind me. He smiled at me.
"Are you okay? Should we call him? "– he asked and I just shook my head, referring him as "no".
He nod and scratched the back of his neck.
"Are you hungry?"
"Not really. I just want him to get back. I am going to wait for him here. "– I answered and got under the sheets again.
He stood up and looked at me.
"Are you going to be okay here alone? You can join us if you want. We are downstairs, in the living room."
I nod my head and answered a short "okay". After that, he left the room. I lay under the sheets of this warm bed, but not as warm as when I have Jason by my side. I did not know what to think. I was scared because of the dream. He was going to hurt me. The only person I had in my life before I got kidnapped was going to hurt me. It really made me upset. Why would he hurt me, just because I told him I have a boyfriend? I did like him, but after I met Jase, no other boy would replace him. I sighed and pushed the sheets off of me. I do not want to lay here and think about it. I am going to join the boys.
I did my morning routine and put on some sweatshirts, then made a loose ponytail and headed downstairs. I entered into the living room and saw the boys chatting. I did not really remember their names, which made me uncomfortable because they all knew mine. I cleared my throat and they snapped their heads towards me. I shyly smiled and said a simple "hi". They all greeted me and I took place next to the boy that previously had his arms around me. He smiled and started talking to me, not bothering to continue with the conversation the boys were having.
"I am glad you decided to come. I did not really want to leave you alone in that room."
I smiled back at him.
"Here I am. What were you guys doing, besides talking before I came here?"
He shrugged with his shoulders.
"Nothing important. We always talk about girls or business."
I giggled at his response to my question.
"Am I bothering you?” – I sighed and looked down.
"Oh no, no. Do not worry, you are not bothering me. I am really glad you are here. I never got to chat with you. I hope Jason does not mind. "– he touched my shoulder with his hand and I shivered.
"Why would he?”- I furrowed my eyebrows and looked back at him.
"Well, he is a jealous type of boy. I mean we all are."
I nod my head.
"Well, we are just chatting. Anyway, will you mind if I ask you something really stupid?" – I chuckled, which made him laugh shortly, before answering "Sure".
"I did not really remember your name. To be exact, I do not remember any of the boy's names." – I bit my lip.
"My name is Shane. That boy next to your right is Ryan. Next to him is Chaz. Next to Chaz is Alfredo or as we call him, Fredo. On my left side is Alex. He is Jason's brother. And next to him is Jack. Victor is with Jason. They will be back anytime."
I nod my head and looked at the boys, trying to remember their names and faces.
I heard a car outside, followed by Jason yelling at the boys to go out and help him with the bags. They all stood up and started going outside, and I followed them. I saw Jason, giving them bags, when his eyes met mine. I smiled wide and he looked surprised that I was standing outside. I just ran to him, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.
"Baby girl, when did you wake up?"- Jason asked, while hugging me.
 I moved back to look at him, still in his arms. This time he moved his hands under my ass, but it did not bother me.
"She had a bad dream. She woke up around 9." – said Shane, before I got any chance to answer him.
I smiled at Shane and he walked inside the house, with the rest of the boys. It was just me and Jason, standing outside.
"Did my baby have a nightmare?" – asked Jason again.
 I nod my head.
"Can we talk later about it? I am really hungry right now." – I pouted, making Jason chuckle.
"Then, let's make some breakfast."
Jason got in the house with me in his hands, and went straight into the kitchen. The boys were already eating.
"Well, I see you already made a breakfast guys." – He laughed, along with me.
They just continued eating.
"What do you want for breakfast?" – Jason asked me.
I shrugged and got off of him.
"How about I make sandwiches for us?" – I smiled.
"Sounds amazing." He pecked my lips and sat on the table with the rest of the boys.
I made two sandwiches and sat next to Jason. He started eating his sandwich and I looked around me. The table was full with people. It looked really pretty. It was full with laughs and happy faces. In my eyes, they did not look like criminals. They looked like a family. My family. I turned to Jason and saw him laughing with, I guess Victor. He looked so happy to be around them. I placed my hand on Jason's leg and he turned towards me with a huge smile on his face. And I said these three words; I never thought I would say to him.

"I love you."


Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4lOcsVIcCI

No comments:

Post a Comment