Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Chapter 14



I woke up, realizing I am in his arms. This made me smile. Last night, I made love with the man I love. I gave myself to him. Sheets were wrapped around our bodies. I kissed his chest and stood up to take a shower. I could still feel pain down there... Damn, it still hurts! I tip-toed to the bathroom and locked the door. Letting the water run, I checked it a few times until it was just like I like it. I stepped in and let it to fall on my head. I picked the apple scented shampoo, as I applied it on my hair. Then, I picked the strawberry scented body wash and applied it on my skin, softly rubbing it. Wrapping a towel around my body, I stepped out and put Justin's shirt on me, only in my panties down. I let my fingers run through my messy, wet hair. Justin was still sleeping. He looked so peaceful and cute. I had to take a picture of him. I tip-toed to the bed and got my phone. I took a lot of pictures of him, sleeping. A giggle escaped from my lips and he slowly started opening his eyes, a smile growing on his sleepy face. I still had my phone in my hands, so I took another picture of him. He was smiling, his eyes were closed now. I heard him groan.
"Stop taking pictures of me babe. I am awful." - His hand wrapped around my waist, as he took me on top of him.
I could not stop giggling. His hands were holding my hips. I pecked his lips, making his smile grew even wider.
"Good morning princess."
"Good morning Mr. Bieber." - I smiled.
"Oh, how are you Mrs. Bieber? Did you sleep well? How was I yesterday? Did you like it? Is my d-" - I cut him, by pressing my hand over his mouth, feeling his smirk under it.
"Enough Justin."- I giggled.
"I am not Mrs. Bieber." - I felt his tongue on my hand.
He was licking my hand!
"Oh, come on Justin! You are disgusting!" - I wiped my hand from the sheets, making Justin laugh.
"Baby, let me tell you something. First of all, maybe you are not Mrs. Bieber yet, but you will be soon."
"Oh, will I?" - I raised my eyebrow, with a smirk on my face.
"Yes, you will. Alright, we cleared that. Second, I know you love when my tongue explores your mouth, but you still have not tasted what I can do with him. I still have nt licked you pu-" - I cut him off again by placing my hand over his mouth, so the last few words he said were like murmuring.
I tried to roll on the bed to stand up, but he was holding me, his hands wrapped around my waist.
"I am not letting you go, until I get a kiss."
Big smile was placed on his face. I leaned in and kissed his lips. When I was about to move back, Justin put his hand on the back of my head, holding me and he did not let me break the kiss. His tongue licked my bottom lip, but somehow, I moved my head and broke the kiss, making Justin groan.
"I am not going to make out with you. Go in the bathroom and take a shower." - I kissed his chest and got up.
With me, I took the sheets off Justin, leaving him naked on the bed. But he did not seem like he cared about it. It seems like he was enjoying being naked on the bed, without the sheets and having me looking at his penis. For a moment, I wanted to just get on him and ride him until we both get tired. I just shook this pervert thought off my head.
"Justin babe, get up and go take a shower. I will wait for you downstairs for breakfast."
My eyes landed on Justin's hand, which was on his penis. He was touching himself in front of me! This dude is making me horny. Damn! I really want to ride him. I looked away, but Justin's voice made me turn my head back at him.
"Come here baby girl." - He moved with his finger like a sign for me to come towards him.
 I made my way towards the bed and sat next to him.
"Yes?" - I was staring down there, but moved my head towards his eyes.
 He had a smirk on his face and again with his finger, made me to lean my head to his face. He started sucking my neck, making a moan escape from my lips. He moved me on top of him, still sucking my neck. And then I felt something inside me, making me feel so good. He moved my panties aside, since I had only his shirt on and put his penis in me! I felt him thrusting in and out, making me moan. I sat on him and he was holding my hips.
"Ride me baby." - His voice was raspy, making me hornier than ever.
 I did as he said. He closed his eyes in pleasure, moaning. After that, he flipped us and got on top of me. His thrusts become even harder, hitting my G-spot. With his thumb, he was rubbing my clitoris. Soon, I came, but Justin kept going in and out. When he was about to came, he took his penis out and ran in the bathroom, and I guess, did his job. I heard him flush the toilet, but he did not come back. He was probably taking a shower, so I decided to join him. I got in the bathroom and strip my panties, then took off Justin's shirt and tossed it on the floor. I got into the shower behind Justin and wrapped my hands around him, kissing his back. He turned to me and placed his hands on my cheeks, his thumbs under my chin. He placed his lips on mine, making sure he slips his tongue in my mouth, exploring every inch of it. He pulled away, placing his forehead on mine.

"I love you." - He said and pecked my lips again.

"I love you too."



We were down, sitting on the sofa in the living room, my head in Justin's lap. "The Notebook” was playing on the TV. Justin was playing with my hair. I looked up at him and he leaned with a smile, placing his lips on mine. After the movie finished, I had dry tears on my cheeks, but Justin wiped them off with his thumb. He pecked my forehead and sat me in his lap, my head resting on his shoulder. My hand was around his neck, playing with his hair on the back of his head.
"Justin?" - My voice was low.
"Hm?"
"Can we go out tonight?" - I lifted my head, to face him.
"In that case princess, you should start to prepare, because it is already 8:30 pm."
I quickly pecked his lips and ran up, in our room, hearing Justin's chuckle. I opened my closet and here comes the tough part.

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO WEAR!

Wait...

Where are we going? He did not tell me anything!
"Justin! Where are we going?!" - I was yelling from upstairs, so he can hear me.
"Club!" - He yelled back.
 I knew what to wear. Tight, short, black dress was the choice for tonight. I put on a lace bra and panties, then the dress, with pink neon high heels and pink lipstick. I let my hair fall naturally. I put my phone in my pink, neon purse and ran downstairs. Justin was watching TV in the living room.
"Justin?" - He turned his head towards me, checking me from head to toe, licking his lips.
 I blushed and put my head down. He lifted from the sofa and came towards me, lifting my head up.
"Why are you blushing, when I didn't even say anything?"- He chuckled, with his thumbs caressing my cheeks.
 I just shrugged with my shoulders. He pecked my lips.
"You are stunning, as always." - He kissed me again.

-In the club-

We were both drunk, dancing in the middle of the dance floor. "Talk dirty" was blasting in the club, as I was swaying my hips side to side, Justin behind me. His hands were on my hips and he was grinding on me. I could feel his boner against my ass. I started twerking a little, making Justin groan. He took my hand in his and started walking towards the exit. We got in his car and he started driving somehow, because he was drunk a little. Thank God we got home safe and without injuries. Just as he slammed the door, he pinned me on the wall. I jumped in his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist. He could not go upstairs in our room, so we ended up having sex in the living room.

-Morning-

I woke up; feeling huge headache. I groaned and stood up. Justin was not next to me. Awkward. I made my way towards our room upstairs to take an aspirin, since my head was going to explode. Justin was sitting on the end of the bed, tugging the end of his hair and thinking about something.
"Baby?" - He snapped his head towards me.
"What is wrong? You seem upset." - I walked towards him and sat on the bed.
"It is nothing...Just some problems with the songs I record." - I nod and pecked his lips.
"I love you."
"I love you too my beauty queen."



-After 3 weeks-


I flushed the toilet and washed my hands and my face. This has been happening the past 4 days. I kept throwing up, my stomach hurts and my period is late. I am afraid to go to the doctors. He might tell me something that makes me have goosebumps. I even got them now too. Am I pregnant? I am scared of that. What am I going to tell Justin? We are too young. I turned the door knob and immediately turned around, then puked again. I have been here 2 hours already. I am sleepy. It is 4 am. Justin is sleeping. I am afraid that I will wake him up. Someone held my hair back. I kept puking, then stood up. Justin wrapped his hands around my waist.

"Baby you are not okay. Let's go to the hospital." -he said and I shook my head.

"I am fine Justin. I probably ate something bad." - I washed my hands and brushed my teeth.
He took me in his hands and went in our room, placing me on our bed.
"Baby let's go to the doctors. I did not use a condom 3 weeks ago. You know, when we were in the club...We were both drunk and I forgot to put a condom on..."- he sighed and I swallowed hard.
Maybe I really should make an appointment.
"Okay...I guess I will go tomorrow."
"I will come with you." - He lay next to me and covered us.
"You don't have to. I can go alone. You have to go in the studio." - He let out a sigh again and nod.
Soon, we both fell asleep.

Jason's POV

She is perfect. I am obsessed with her. But, I cannot have her. She is with him. Fucking bastard! I will kill him! She has to be with me! Scratch that, she is mine! But, he... HE took her virginity! That should be me! I should have taken it from my doll. Her blue eyes are perfect. Her hair is so soft and makes me want to run my hands through it. Her lips are so kissable. Every night I am watching her. Scratch that. I follow her all the time. Right now she is in hospital. What happened?! I was waiting nervously in my car, waiting for her to come out. I could not wait anymore, so I got in. My uncle works here, he will tell me what is happening with her. She was in the hall, waiting for the results. I went in my uncle's office without anyone noticing. He was just looking at some document. We were small talking and I looked at the paper he left next to me. It was her name on it. She is pregnant?! Anger was growing up in me, but I stayed calm and said goodbye. I ran to my car and called my people. They know I am obsessed with my baby doll. John picked the phone.
"John, listen to me carefully."

Natalie's POV

I was walking to my car, thinking what I am going to tell to Justin. I am pregnant... I am carrying his child. We are too young. I do not know will he accept the fact that I am pregnant. I unlocked the door and got in my car, then started driving slowly. I was thinking about telling Justin. How will he react? Will he accept the baby? What if I abort? Should I tell him? Maybe I should wait...But, nom what will I tell him? He will ask what the doctor said...I just cannot lie to him. This is his baby, he has to know that. A gig of a car took me away from my thoughts. I looked at the car in front of me and turned the wheel, but it was too late. Last I remember, was my car going out of the road and turning a few times, before I hit in a tree and hit my head from the wheel.

Justin's POV

I was in the studio; working on a new song. I could not focus. My mind was at Natalie's. She is at the hospital. I wonder how she is. She has been puking lately. I let out a sigh and my phone rang. I could tell it was some young girl.
"Mr. Bieber?" - Her voice was high.
"Yeah? Who is there?"
"We are calling from the hospital."  - She said and I swallowed hard.
My mind immediately went at my beauty queen. Is she alright? What if something happened to her?
"Yeah, what happened?" - Words were barely coming out.
"Your girlfriend had an accident." - My heart started beating so fast, it was hard to breathe.
Somehow, I asked her what hospital it is and hung up. I ran out of the studio, without saying a word and went in my car. I was driving like crazy. What if I lose her? Ugly thoughts were filling my head, making me even more nervous. After 15 minutes, I parked the car and ran in the hospital.
"Which room is Natalie McLee in?" -I was trying to take a breath.
"She is in the OR right now. Please wait here." - She pointed at the chairs in front of the hall way.
I mumbled "thank you" and went there. My leg was shaking from anxiety. My mind was at Natalie's. Is she going to be okay? Will I hold her in my arms again? Will I be able to kiss her again? To make her smile and see her beautiful smile? To hold her hand again? Put my hand around her waist?  Intertwine our fingers together? Call her "baby" again? Peck her forehead? Touch her hair? Kiss her cheek? See her in a beautiful dress? Will I be able to see her in a wedding dress, with her gorgeous smile placed on her face, coming towards me? To have a baby together? Will I be able to smell her again? To hear her laugh and my name roll perfectly from her mouth? To have fun with her?
My attention caught the doors that were being opened. A doctor came out. I jumped from the seat and ran to him.
"Doc...I-is she okay?" - I was waiting his answer, desperate.
My hands started sweating. He looked at me, disappointed. 
"She is still in a critical state..." - My breath got stuck in my throat.
"...But we lost the baby...I am really sorry Mr. Bieber"- he put his hand on my shoulder, giving me a light squeeze.
I looked at him blankly. B-baby? She was pregnant? And she did not tell me? Why didn't she call me when she found out about our baby? Our baby... We could have a baby...Little blessing for our big love...I turned my head to the operation hall, seeing my beauty queen sleeping with things attached to her body, keeping her in life. I felt...helpless...I lost my unborn baby and my girlfriend is fighting for her life. I was watching the doctors take her in another room. I went behind them, but before I could get in her room, the nurse stopped me and closed the door. I was watching her from the big glass. They were putting the needle in her arm. But my eyes kept looking at her flawless face. Why didn't she tell me? Did she want to get an abortion? Can she have a baby again? Is she going to wake up? What if she hates me now? What if she breaks up with me? I went back and sat on the chair, putting my hands over my face. I need my beauty back. I need to hold her in my arms. My phone rang. I let out a sigh and took it from my pocket. I slide the "answer" button on the screen ad put the phone on my ear.

-On the phone-

"Justin where are you? You were all over the news for driving too fast!" - He kept yelling on the phone, but I didn't have the power to do that. Instead of yelling, my voice was low and raspy.
"Natalie is in the hospital...She had a car crash and she...lost our baby..." - Scoot went quiet and there was some silence on the phone, before he spoke to give him the address of the hospital, which I did and he turned off. After 20 minutes, he came here, hugging me tight.
"It is going to be alright Justin, you need to stay strong and be there for your girl. She needs you more than anyone else now." - I just nod and moved from the hug, sitting back on the chair.
My eyes went towards my beauty again. Scooter's hand was patting my back. My eyes caught her moving and opening her eyes, before she turned her eyes towards the glass. Our eyes met. I jumped and ran, calling a nurse. They ran with me towards the room and before I could get in the room again, they closed the door. I ran my fingers through my hair and put my hands on the cold glass, looking at my beauty talking with the nurse. Her eyes filled with tears. Tears were rolling on her cheeks. She started taking the needles off her arms. She was basically going insane. I could not watch her anymore and did not care what the nurse said. I ran in the room, towards my baby. I sat on the bed and took her in my hug. She kept struggling to move from there, but I did not let her slip of my hands. I held her tight to my chest.
"Shh...Baby it is me...Calm down princess, it is alright." - I cooed and she slowly put her arms around my waist, crying and whimpering against my chest.
 I kissed the top of her head and held my princess in my arms, not letting her go.

Justin's POV

She moved from my hug and looked through the window. I hate seeing her like this. My hands touched her cheeks, slowly caressing them with my thumb.
"Baby... Princess, look at me. Please." - I wiped the dry tears that were ruining her flawless face.
But, she kept looking outside.
"Baby what did the nurse say to you?" - Her eyes filled with tears again and she started crying.
I took her in my arms again, my hands going through her hair. She kept crying on my shoulder, making my shirt wet, but it didn't matter now. I swallowed hard and decided to ask her the question that no one wanted to hear.
"Did she tell you about our baby?"
I pulled away to meet her eyes. She just nod and started crying even more. My heart was broken into pieces. It was just...hard to see her like that...When she calmed down, I moved her slowly from my shoulder and saw her sleeping. Carefully, I laid her on the pillow and covered her with the blanket.

-After 1 week-

Justin's POV

I took the bag with Natalie's clothes and gave my hand to her. She slowly put her tiny hand in mine and stood up from the bed. It has been 1 week after the scary accident. I am taking her on a vacation in Hawaii. She needs to keep her mind off the loss of our baby. Our bags are ready; my private jet is ready too. All I needed to do is take Natalie with me. Right now, we are in my car, Kenny is driving in front and I and my doll are sitting on the backseat. Her hand is holding mine, resting on her thigh. I slowly put my thumb over her knuckles. She just let out a sigh and turned her head towards me, sending me a small smile, which I returned. When we arrived on the place where my jet was ready to set off, Kenny took our luggage, as we headed towards the jet. We sat and buckled our seats. I leaned and kissed her cheek, taking her hand in mine again. As we went straight to the sky, Natalie relaxed and soon fell asleep.

-Hawaii-

Our man left the luggage in our hotel room. Natalie went straight to the balcony, looking at the ocean. Carefully, I wrapped my hands around her waist; not wanting to scare her. She tensed a little and turned her head on the side. When she saw me, she relaxed and turned back to the ocean. I kissed her in her hair, leaving my lips a little bit longer. My chin was resting on her shoulder, both of us not saying a word.

...

The past few days were a good change for Natalie. She was smiling again. I know it is hard and she did not forget what happened, but she's trying not to think about it. We were swimming together, went to an amusement park, where I won a teddy bear for my princess. Right now, I am down on the beach, waiting for her to come down. I am wearing a tuxedo. It is a special day for me and Natalie, you know? There are candles that will lead her to our table, a wine resting next to us in ice. I saw her coming in a long, red dress, that was perfectly falling down. She was... breathtaking. I stood up from my chair, licking my lips and raising my hand to take hers. She smiled to me and put her hand in mine. I brought it to my lips and kissed it, making her blush. I moved the chair and she sat, as I went on the other side and sat too. I took the wine and sipped in our glasses. We were talking and laughing. Our dinner was here and after we ate, I stood up and offered her my hand.
She was confused at first, but put her hand in mine and stood up. We were walking in the sand, her heels in her hand. Waves were touching out feet, as we were walking holding hands. This is it. This is the moment. I stopped and Natalie turned to me. I took the small box from the pocket of my pants and I got down on one knee, holding her left hand. She gasped. I smiled nervously and opened the small box.
"Um...uh...I-I do not know where to start Natalie Ann McLee."- I chuckled a little bit.
"I have known you for ages. I always loved you. Since we were little kids. I know leaving you was the biggest mistake I have ever made, but as you see, God wanted us to be together and he made us meet again. Thank God for that show, where I got you in my arms again. I am not planning to let you go, ever again."- Her eyes were filled with tears.
"So... I know our relationship was not the best... We had lots of problems, but we are still here and we are still together. I just want to have you forever just for me baby .I want you to be the mother of my kids. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Natalie Ann McLee. Will you marry me?"- I swallowed hard, looking in her eyes.
"J-Justin I- I do not..-" - I did not even let her talk.
 I let the box fall on the sand and took her in my hands, getting into the water. She started screaming, making me laugh. Her head was nearly touching the water. She let her heels fall in the water and she sneaked her hands to my shirt, holding onto it.
"I will let you fall, if you say no."- I laughed, as she kept screaming.
"Will you marry me Natalie Ann McLee?" - She yelled a "yes", but I pretended like I did not hear it, so she started screaming "yes" really loud.
I chuckled and pulled her up. Her legs wrapped around my waist and her hands around my neck.
"I will never let you fall, baby girl. Ever. I will catch you, if you fall."- She moved back from the hug to face me, but I kissed her.
"I was going to say "yes" anyway idiot! You did not have to get me into the water! Plus, I lost my heels." - I laughed on her words and pecked her lips.

"We will get you another pair baby."

-Wedding day-

Natalie's POV

The past few weeks were totally a roller coaster. From our baby, to the proposal, to our wedding. It will be on the same beach on Hawaii. Just our family and friends. No one else. My wedding dress is so simple, but looks elegant. My hair is let like that, with flowers in it. I am going to walk on the sand, so I do not need heels or any shoes. Justin and everyone else are outside, waiting for me. I am in a room down on the beach, some hotel, so I can change. I looked down to see my dress if everything is okay. I heard the door being open. It was probably Pattie. This is it, right? My big day. I felt two pair of strong arms, wrapping around my waist. Hot breath hitting the skin under my ear, sending goosebumps down my spine. It was not Pattie. It was man cologne. Maybe it is Justin. But, what is he doing here? His husky voice. It is not Justin. I slowly looked on the mirror in front of me, seeing his famous smirk.
"Remember me, baby doll?"
He is back!



No comments:

Post a Comment