Saturday, January 16, 2016

Chapter 10

I looked down and bite my lip. My stupid mouth has to be faster than my brain. Ugh!
"Avalanna." – Jason's voice was the only thing that could be heard in the kitchen.
But, I did not dare to look at him. I just could not.
"Look at me."
There he is, demanding again. Can he just stop doing that? I hate when he commands around and I have to follow his stupid rules or everything he says. I still cannot look at him. I am too embarrassed.
"I said look-..." – I cut him off.
"I do not want to look at you."
Again, there goes my mouth faster than my brain. What now? Am I going to be punished again for the second time today?
He breathed out and I shut my eyes. I heard the chair making sound, which means he was getting up. I could hear him walk towards me. My whole body started trembling, but I could not show fear now after all the words I said to him. I just kept looking down at my hands, while playing with my fingers.
"Turn to me." – Jason used his demanding voice again.
But this time, I obeyed. I turned my body towards him, but I still did not look at him.
"Get up."
I continued sitting on the chair, doubting should I get up or continue with my stubbornness? But I got my ass up, and again, again I was his puppy, following his orders.
"Go into your room right now."
I looked at his body through my eyelashes, his hands on his hips. I could see his veins popping through the tattoos. He was angry and that is not good. But, I still do not want to leave him. Not now. I want to be with him. We were good today. It was fun. Forget about my punishment, because that turned into a hot make out session afterwards.
"I do not want to." – I said quietly, but loud enough for him to hear me.
He moved his body weight on the other leg.
"I am sorry, what was that? Can you repeat it?" – He leaned towards me a bit, as if he could not hear me well.
This time, I looked him in the eye.

"I said, I do not want to go into my room. Am I clear now? Did you hear me? Or should I repeat myself again, Mr. Jason McCann?"
I do not know where did I get this confidence, but I felt so powerful at the moment. Jason raised his eyebrows, surprised from my answer to him. He raised his hand and I closed my eyes, waiting for his hand to collide with my cheek. But instead of that, his hand caught my jaw and Jason backed me up to the wall near us. He continued holding me in place and I looked at him, because I did not know what he is up to now.
"Oh doll, you look so hot when you are demanding something and calling me Mr. McCann. I could fuck you right now, right here."
He bit my neck way harder than he should and I yelp in pain. His hand went in my hair and he grabbed a fist full of it, yanking my head back. He looked me in the eye.
"Go to your fucking room, before I do something stupid." – And he kissed me hard on my lips, biting my bottom lip hard, just as my neck.
Then, he let go off my hair and backed away, turning his back to me.
What the hell is his problem?!
I ran to my room and slammed the door hard, then plopped onto the bed. He really needs to calm down, and so do I. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.
I opened my eyes, and they met Jason's. He was sitting on the chair across the room and when he noticed I am awake, he stood up and started going towards the bed. I just watched him, even when he sat down next to me. He leaned and kissed my lips.
"Where were you?" – I asked him, as soon as he looked at me after the kiss.
"Doesn't matter, I am here right now." – He smiled and went with his fingers over my naked leg.
 I pulled my sweater a bit down and moved back a little.
"Get back to your place Avalanna."
I went back to the same place I was and sighed. He touched my leg again and I moved it.
"Back to her place and do not fucking dare to move again, do you understand that?"
"No."
I looked Jason in the eyes and he laid down next to me, taking my left leg over his legs, pulling me into him. His right hand came in contact with my ass, and it was a hard spank.
"Oh doll, you do not know what you are playing with." – His hand moved my sweater up and he got on top of me.

"Did you touch yourself here?" – He went over my breasts and I moved under him.
"Do not touch me!" – I yelled.
"I asked you a fucking question, answer me!"- He gripped his teeth.
"Yes! Yes I did! So what?!" – He looked at me mad.
"Where else did you touch yourself?"
"I will not tell you! Just stop what you are doing Jason." – I moved under neat him.
"Did you touch yourself here?" – He went over my panties and I shut my eyes.
"Did you?!" – He yelled this time and I opened my eyes.
"I did not okay? I did not, now let me go please..." – my eyes started to water.
 No one has ever touched me before.

"Then, I am going to touch now." – And with that, his hand went in my panties.


Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4lOcsVIcCI

No comments:

Post a Comment