I ran to Jason and
hugged him. I did it. I am so happy right now. I saw him and I did not cry.
"You were beautiful, stunning and so hot, Nath. How are you doing
that? And the wink, I nearly died." - He chuckled and I punched him in his
shoulder playfully.
"Shut up Jason! There are prettier girls than me." - I simply
said.
"Nath, you are unique. No one can be like you." - He replied
to me, looking deeply in my eyes and stroked my cheek.
"Duh. I do not have a twin, do I?" - I tried not to laugh and
made him chuckle at my answer.
"Oh and let's go before Justin comes here. I do not want to see him
again. Please." - I begged him and he nod, then I kissed his cheek and
went in the wardrobe to change.
After I put my clothes
on and went out of the wardrobe, I was looking down at my shirt and buttoned
the last button of my shirt, when I bumped into someone. I mumbled some
"sorry" and when I got my head up, I saw him.
Justin.
"I am sorry..."- I stuttered and put my head down.
I cannot look in his eyes. I know I will cry
if I do. Plus, I do not know what to say to him. He put my chin up with his
hand and I froze on his touch. He was looking in my blue eyes, while I was looking
into his chocolate brown.
"Nath..." - he started.
"Justin..." - I replied and looked down again, but he put my
chin up with his hand once again.
"Natalie, where have you been all these years?" - He said and
just when I was about to reply, Jason came behind me and wrapped his arms
around my waist and whispered with his husky voice on my ear.
"Baby, are you okay?"
Okay, what is
happening?! He never calls me baby! But, I guess he is just pretending to be
something more than a friend in front of Justin.
I nod and turned my
head on the other side and smiled to him. He leaned in and kissed me on lips! I
was surprised, but I kissed him back. He pulled away and I smiled, as he did
the same. Justin looked at us, surprised and in disbelief.
“Are you going to introduce us, baby?” – asked Jason.
I could not speak. I
was speechless. Then, I heard Jason talk.
"I am Jason, Natalie's boyfriend."
I looked at Jason,
shocked of his answer, but he had a smirk on his face and winked to me. I shut
my mouth and turned to Justin, as I put on a fake smile.
"Yeah, this is my boyfriend. Jason McCrew."
My God! My God! Perfect type, I'm freaking out here reading this, seriously, okay. I'm sorry not to have commented before, most is that here in Brazil after Christmas is like, "PARTY, PARTY PARTY AND more" (at least here in my house.) Kiss!
ReplyDelete