Chapter 1
"Sing me a song"
I smiled, as I lay his lap and looked at him. His
chocolate, brown eyes looked at me with his cute smile on his face.
"Okay, which one?"
"Hmm… 'With you' "
He sang
with his angelic voice. He was not famous or something. He was singing just in
front of "Avon Theatre", for his family, and me. He was just a 14
years old kid like me, from Stratford, Canada. But, no one knew he will become
a world star and inspiration for so many girls. Not even me.
I fell
asleep in his lap, listen him sang to me. He was just my friend. Actually, he
was my best friend. I cannot imagine my life without him. I was always there
for him, and he was always here for me too. I woke up and noticed I am still in
his lap. I smiled when I saw him snoring a little.
He was
sleeping too. His hand was still on my hair, which means he was playing with
it. I love when he's playing with it, even though I do not admit that. I
giggled when I thought on that. I carefully stood up, but he put his arms
around my neck.
"Sleep a little bit more with me, Natalie."
He turned
his head on side and continued sleeping.
"Justin let me go and sleep if you want."
I giggled
and tried to escape from his grip, but he was holding me and had a smile on his
face.
"I want you to sleep with me a little bit
more."
He groaned
and smiled, which made me giggle even more.
"Well you are awake now. Let me go and sleep more
if you want."
He let me
go, but he was still having that sad, puppy face. Oh my God, he is so cute when
he is doing that, I cannot even watch him. I covered my face with my hands.
"Justin, stop doing that face."
I groaned
and he chuckled. I thought he stopped, so I looked at him. And guess what? He
did it again. But why is he doing that? I mean, he is just so sweet and cute.
"But you do not want to sleep with me a little
bit more."
"Justin get up and come down, it is time for
dinner."
I was
about to go down, but he stopped me.
"Natalie... I have to go home for dinner. And I
will be waiting for you tonight, at our place, okay? I have something important
to tell you."
He was
serious this time. I wonder what is so important he has to tell me. I just nod
and hugged him. We went down together and he left. I let out a sigh and went to
help my mother to put the plates on the table. I was pretty worried about what
was he going to tell me. I hope it is something good.
Dad came
and kissed my cheek, and after that, he pecked my mother’s lips. Awww, they are
so cute together. I love them so much. We sat on the table and started eating.
Actually, I was not eating too much. I was really worried, so I made an excuse
and went in my room. I lay on the bed and looked at the ceiling. I saw the
clock. It was already 9:30 pm. I let out a sigh and stood up, then went
downstairs. My mother and father were watching a movie on the couch in the
living room. I told them that I'm going out with Justin tonight.
"Be home at 10:30 sweetheart." - said my
mother.
"Okay."
I replied, as I put my shoes on and took my
jacket. I went at our place. It was near our houses. I sat on the bench and
waited for him to come. As I was about to call him, I saw him coming towards
me. I smiled, but there was not a smile on his face. Now I was really worried.
He didn't even hug me. What is happening? He is scaring me.
"Natalie." - He started talking. Finally, I
mean it was so awkward.
"Natalie, I am leaving tomorrow."
The last
few words just broke my heart into tiny little pieces.
Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjO5xl5Zdr0
Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjO5xl5Zdr0
No comments:
Post a Comment