Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Chapter 2







Chapter 2






"W-what do you mean?" - I stuttered, with tears in my eyes. He cannot leave me. He was my only friend here. NO! NO! No, I cannot accept that. NO!
"Like I said, I am leaving tomorrow to Atlanta. I am going to be famous Natalie. Don’t you think that is amazing and co…"
I interrupted him.
"Amazing? Really, Justin?! REALLY?! That is amazing for you?! "
He is leaving me. My best friend is leaving me. What am I going to do without him? My life is not worth it, without him being with me all the time.
"Aren't you happy about me Nath? My dreams will come true. And I will not leave you. I promise, I will come back one day and take you with me."
"Shut up Justin, I do not want to hear you anymore! Go and never come back again!!"
I turned around and started running home. I was crying so much. I heard Justin yelling my name to come back, but I just kept running. I came home and ran upstairs in my room. I locked it and lay on the bed, with my face buried in the pillow. I was crying so much, I fell asleep crying.

....

Next morning when I woke up, my pillow was wet. My cheeks were too.

Oh...
I was crying last night.

Justin…

I looked outside, towards his room. The guitar and all the stuff were not there. He left.
He left me forever.


2 comments:

  1. Hey, olá eu sou brasileira e adoreiiii demais demais mesmo, espero que continue, meu nome é Shayna(significa *Que Brilha*) nem sei porque te disse isso hahahahah, enfim, está uma beleza, continua?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hablas castellano o ingles?? :) I dont understand you :( OK i undarstand something but i don't understand the rest of the words

    ReplyDelete