Friday, January 3, 2014

Chapter 7





I put my hands on Jason, because they were wrapped around me. Justin looked at me with tears and he finally spoke.
"You have a boyfriend?"- He asked.
His voice showed he was hurt and he was about to cry. Looking at me, he was waiting for my answer. I just nod to him.
"Yeah, he is my boyfriend and my best friend. Why?" - I acted like I am confused and furrowed my eyebrows.
"Can we talk Natalie? Please?" - He was basically begging me and I turned my head to Jason, for permission, even though he was just my friend.
"Are you sure you want to go, babe?" - He asked, while he was looking at me.
"Yeah, why not, Jay?" - I replied.
"Well, okay, go then." – He shrugged with his shoulders, and I turned to Justin and gave him a smile.
My hands went off of Jason's and he let me go. Just when I was about to make a step towards Justin, Jason caught my wrist and turned me to him. Our bodies were touching and I put my head up to face him. He was a little bit taller from me.
"No kiss for me babe?" - A smirk appeared on his face.
It was weird and awkward at first, because this is going to be our second kiss and we are not even together. He is just my friend and he should stay like that. I cannot imagine him as my boyfriend. But, I had to act, so I smiled to him and wrapped my hands around his neck. I got on my tippy-toes to reach his lips and he leaned in, as our lips connected. It was just a peck, so when I pulled away I gave him a fake smile.
"I will be back in a minute, wait me in the car." - I told him.
He nod and pecked my lips once again, then gave Justin a stern look and left. I furrowed my eyebrows and turned to Justin, who was standing with his hands in his pockets. I saw pain in his eyes.
"What you want to talk about Justin?" - I said, while I was looking at him.
"Where were you all these years Nath? I came after 1 year and you were not there. I came to take you with me and..." - I interrupted in his speech.
"Oh, really?" - I crossed my arms.
"I was not there? What you thought Justin? I will wait you to come back? That I will not have other friends or a boyfriend? That you were the only one? Well you are wrong! " –
Tears came uninvited in my eyes. But, I am strong, I will not cry! Not in front of him. He is not worth my tears.
"Because, you forgot me! You have not called or even texted me! I knew that from the moment you told me you were leaving." - I was crying right now.
Tears were falling on my cheeks and on the cold floor. I could not stop them. And then, just like in the old times, he hugged me and I was crying on his shoulder, with my arms wrapped around him. That is what I call "HOLD TIGHT." 


No comments:

Post a Comment