Sunday, December 29, 2013

Chapter 5

I woke up around 10 pm. I rubbed my eyes and noticed that I am in my room. Awkward. I was with Jason watching movie last night. Oh Jason... Where is he? I stood up and went in the room next to mine. Slowly, I opened it and looked on the bed. There he was. With a messy hair, snoring a little and his mouth was open too. Aww, he was sleeping. I giggled and closed the door without making any noise. I turned and went in the bathroom to do my morning routine. Then I went in my room and put some dress on me and headed downstairs in the kitchen to make breakfast. I made pancakes and just when I was putting the plates on the table, I heard footsteps coming towards here. Jason is awake. I smiled and turned to get the pancakes. In just 2 seconds, when I turned to put them on the table too, Jason was leaned on the door and had a smirk on his face. I smiled back and greeted him.
"Good morning Jay."- I greeted him and put the pancakes on the table.
"Good morning Nath." - He pushed himself of the door and sat on the chair.
"How did you sleep?"
"Pretty good, thanks for asking." - He answered and smiled.
I sat on the other side of the table and we started eating. After we ate, I put the plates in the sink.
"Jay, get ready, because we should go." - I told him, while I was washing the dishes.
He sat on the counter next to me and furrowed his eyebrows.
"Go where?" - He was confused.
"I told you, you are coming with me tonight on the show." - I explained him and wiped my hands from the towel, then turned to him and put my hands on his knees, standing in front of him.
"Oh, yeah, I forgot that... Should I wear a suit?" - He asked, not so sure and with worried voice, which made me giggle.
"No Jay, wear what you want." - I smiled to him and he messed my hair.
"Hey stop! Do not touch my hair! Jason, stop it!" - I made few steps back, enough to make him space to jump down and continue, as he did.
He jumped down and headed towards me and I turned to ran. But, I felt his arms wrapping around my waist, taking me back to his chest. I smiled and he kissed the top of my hair.
"I stopped; you do not need to run Nath. Now, I will go home and come back to pick you.  Wait, what time should I pick you?" - He moved me on side enough to see his face, but still in his arms.
"Around 4, and you will be all day with me there. Okay?" - I asked him, waiting for his answer.
"Deal." - He replied and I kissed his cheek.
He started walking to the door with me in front of him, in his arms. I laughed and when we came in the hall, he gave me a tight hug, pulling me up from the ground and kissing me cheek. I smiled and kissed his cheek too. Then, he put me down and left. I giggled and went up to get ready. First, I took a shower. It was a little bit longer, because I was thinking what is going to happen there tonight. Is he going to recognize me? What is he going to tell me? Is he going to hug me? Am I going to cry? Millions of questions were playing with my mind. I took a towel and wrapped it around my body, then went out and headed towards my room. I took some cute short dress with heels. I applied some light make up and put my hair in a high ponytail. It was around 4 pm, so I went down and heard the bell rang. Then, I opened the door and there was Jason, standing in a white shirt and black pants, with black shoes. He was wearing a leather jacket over his shoulder, holding it with his hand. I smiled to him and he did the same. I took my coat and went out, locking the door. He was such a gentleman. He opened the door of his car for me. I sat on passenger’s seat and saw him running on the other side of the car. Then, he opened the door and started the car, driving away.
We were in the building and they quickly pushed me on the side and sat me on a chair. Then, they started doing my make-up, my hair and nails. I had to wait like 3 hours for the others to get ready and the show starts at 8. But, what if I did not had enough time to get ready? I was freaking out! Jason noticed that and put his phone in his pocket, then stood up from the chair and came towards me. He hugged me from behind and kissed my cheek. I let out a sigh and calmed down a little, then smiled to him.
"Calm down Nath. Everything is going be alright. You will make it on time. "- He assured me.
"Yeah, I hope so... Thanks for doing this for me Jay." –
 I replied and hugged him. He mumbled in my hair "I am always here for you Nath.” Then, I pulled off the hug and caught his hands, but they called me, so I needed to go. I let them and turned, as I sat on the chair in front of the big mirror. Jason went back on his chair too, where he used to sit since we came here. They finished my make-up and I got in the wardrobe to change my clothes and put on the ones I needed to wear for the show. I was the last one. Rihanna opened the show, then Bruno Mars was singing and Justin was the last one. It was his turn. He sat on the chair and started singing with his guitarist next to him, playing the guitar. Then, he started singing another song and he was dancing on the stage. Oh my God... He is taller, he does not have the hair-flip anymore and he is sexier now. Wait... What am I saying?! Gosh stupid brain! Suddenly, I noticed my eyes getting watery. No, Natalie you cannot cry now! Keep your tears in your eyes! No crying today! I felt arms wrapping around my body.
"Nath, are you okay?" - I could tell he was worried about me.
"Yeah Jay, do not worry, I am fine. I can do this." - I turned to him.
"Sure you can princess, you are strong." - He stroked my cheeks and I gave him a hug.

 Then, I turned again to watch Justin sing, and Jason wrapped his strong arms around me and rested his chin on my shoulder. We were watching Justin sing and dance on the stage. After he finished, Bruno came again on the stage and started singing another song. It was my turn, so I hugged Jason once again and came out on stage. I had a huge smile. Justin was right in front of me. I did not change a lot, so I bet he recognized me. I noticed him looking at me with an open mouth and in disbelief, but I just winked to the cameras and turned, as I walked off the stage.


No comments:

Post a Comment