Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Chapter 3






After 4 years


Walking on the streets of New York, I saw people walking so fast. Why are they rushing?
Live your life slowly. It was already 11:30 am. It is time for work. I went into the big building, on the 9th floor. The doors of the elevator opened and I got out. I greeted Sarah and went in the office. I greeted Max too and sat on the chair, in front of him.
"So, when should I go to the photo session?" -I asked him.
"Well..." - He looked at the expensive watch attached on his wrist.
"Right now." – Then, he smiled, as I did the same.
We went out from the office, through a big hall and we came there. I went in and they started doing my make-up, hair, nails and everything. They gave me some clothes to put on, as I did and went out. I stood in front of the cameras and started doing some poses. It was pretty fun. But, sometimes my job can be so tiring. I am really tired sometimes, but that is my job, what can I do? I love it.

Well, I did not tell you. I am 18 years old now and I am a model for Victoria's secret . I live in New York now, alone in my own house. And Justin… Well, he never came back, neither called me. All I know is that he is famous now and he has millions of fans called BELIEBERS. I do not want to talk about him right now. I still feel the pain in my heart and remember the day he left, clear as day. Max called me back in his office to tell me something important. I wonder what he is going to tell me now. I hope they will not kick me out from the job.
I came in his office and sat in front of him.
"Listen, Natalie. Tomorrow is the show and you will be in it. There will be so important people like Bruno Mars, Rihanna and…-" - He could not finish his sentence, because my phone rang.
It was Jason, my best friend from New York. But he never calls me when I am on work.
"Umm... Sorry Max, I have to take this." - With that, I stood up and went outside,  to talk with Jason.
"Hey, Jay.”
"Hey, Nath. Listen, we need to talk about something really important." - I could say he sounded worried.
I know him so long and I know everything about him, as he does for me.
"I hope you will not leave me like Justin did..."
"No, do not worry, I will not to that to you."
It is like a big rock came off my chest. Thank God. I cannot take if he leaves me too.
"Okay, I will come now. See you at Starbucks."
"See you Nath."
He hung up. I went back in Max's office and told him I am going out with Jason. He nod and I got out, and then drove with my car to Starbucks. Jason was already there. I came in with a smile on my face and hugged him.
"Hey Jay."
"I missed you Nath,"
"I missed you too Jay."
I pulled back from the hug and sat on the chair.
"So what is that important you wanted to tell me?"
I looked at him and just when he was about to start talking, a waiter came to ask us what will we order. I ordered Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino.
"So?"
"Did your boss Max tell you that Justin is going to be on your show tomorrow?"

"What?" - I whispered, looking with tears in my eyes and disbelief. 

5 comments:

  1. What I meant was -> Hey, hello I'm Brazilian and adoreiiii Other Other EVEN, I hope to continue Opaque, My name is Shayna (mean * Shining *) OR know Because you said THAT hahahahah, Anyway, THIS ONE Beauty continues? <- Got it now? I'm not very good in English, in fact I'm almost never in my English classes, the more it is, is still pretty cool, you write super bem.Kisses...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! At the night (europian time :D I'm from europa :) ) there will be new chapter !! I think you'll like the new chapter !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's cool, you are European (yes this is another level hahaha) but I'm kind ruendo put the nails in, siosa, that part of Europe are you from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh. I forgot to tell you now, I think I will not read tonight because my sister will use the computer and I do not like reading the phone (use glasses and clarity bothers me and the letters are small) more tomorrow or the next morning I promise to read. now that I'm hurt is better! late Merry Christmas! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm Macedonian :) and is not my Christmas. Our Christmas is on 7 January :))))

    ReplyDelete