But, how? Why did he come
back now? After 4 years, he is back in my life. I do not want to see him. I do
not know how I am going to react. Will I cry, or will I be a bitch with him,
because he left me or will I hug him and cry on his shoulder and tell him that
I missed him...
"Nath? Are you okay? “- Jason asked me.
I shook my head and
looked at Jason, who had a worried look and was looking at me. I did not even
realize I had tears on my cheeks. I quickly wiped them off.
"Yes, I am fine. It is just; I do not know how I am going to react
when I will see him." - I let out a sigh, before asking Jason to help me.
"Can you help me a little? I want you to be there with me. Please?"
- I told him, not so sure what will he replay.
"Nath, is that a
question? Of course I will." - He replied, putting his hand on mine, as I
smiled. That is why I love him. He is always there for me. And I swear, even if
I call him in 3 in the morning and yell at him, because I am nervous and
crying, he would still come at my house and hug me. I do not know what I will
do without him in my life, after that with Justin. Thank God I met him.
"Thanks for being here with me Jay. Thanks for everything."
He smiled back and
after we were done with our drinks, we headed towards my car. I sat on the
passenger’s seat, because I told Jason to drive. Looking out of the window, I
was thinking of Justin. Why did he come after 4 years? Why? Why? Why? A million
of questions were in my head, making me crazy and all I wanted to do was scream
to let my anger. But I could not. I let out a sigh and looked on the road. It
was not the way to my house. Awkward.
"Jay? Where are we going?" - I asked him, waiting for his
answer.
"You will see princess. I am taking you somewhere to have fun and
stop thinking about it."
And again, I will say:
This is why I love him. My best friend. Even if I am crying, he is trying to
make me smile. I put my head back on the seat and closed my eyes for a moment.
I felt that we are not moving any more, which means we stopped. I got out in
the same time with Jason. He locked the car and stood right beside me. I looked
up and saw a big sign: ICE SKATING. I widen my eyes and turned to Jason. He
knows how much I love this and he took me here. A huge smile was placed on my
face. Jason looked at me and chuckled, as he put his arm around me. I turned
and jumped in his hands and hugged him tight.
"Oh my God, Jason thank you so much for this." - I said, excited
to go in. He chuckled again.
"Anything for you and your beautiful smile princess."
I got down, blushing and
covered my face, because it was red like a tomato. He laughed and took my hands off my face,
then kissed them.
"You are so cute when you blush." - Jason said while staring
into my eyes and his lips still on my hands.
I felt uncomfortable
and put my head down. Jason noticed that and his smile disappeared from his
face.
"Okay let's go inside."- I heard Jason and I nod.
We went inside and the
smile on my face grew, as I saw people skating. The music was so loud and it
sounded like a Christmas song. We got skates and put them on, then headed
towards the ice. I stepped on it and I almost fell, but Jason caught me from
behind and I smiled. He held my hand and a small smile was placed on his face.
He was teaching me how to skate and I can say it was very easy. We held hands
and skated together, both laughing at the people who had their ass on the cold
ice and singing the songs that were on. All of a sudden, "Mistletoe"
came on. I did not know it was from Justin. The song was familiar one and the
singer's voice too. Some cute voice, but in the same time it sounded like a
deep male voice. I have never listened to his songs, so I did not know it was
actually from him, until Jason whispered on my ear that it is from Justin. From my mouth escaped an "oh" and
suddenly, I got tears in my eyes again. Just the thought that it could be
Justin right here with me, teaching me how to skate, made one of my tears roll
down my cheek. Jason noticed that and with his thumbs wiped them off, then
pulled me into a tight hug.
"Nath, you should stop crying for him. He is not worth it. And you
are too beautiful to have those tears on your cheeks. Look, even your mascara
is all over your cheeks. Come on, let's get out of here."
I caught his hand and
he intertwined our fingers, and then started skating to go out. We took off the
skates and put our shoes back on. Jason got the skates and took them back,
while I was taking off the mascara from my cheeks with a tissue. We got out of
the place and headed towards my car. I was about to sit in the car, but Jason
stopped me, by hitting me with a snowball in my head. Thank God I was wearing a
hat. I turned towards him and glanced him with an evil look, but then a smile
grew on my face.
"I will get you Jason!" - I started chasing him on the parking
lot.
We went in the park
next to the ice skating arena. I was
still running after him and we both laughed. He suddenly stopped and I jumped
on him. We fell on the snow and I was on top of him, starring into his eyes.
I was staring into his
eyes, while he had his eyes on my lips. I noticed that, so I looked away. I do
not want to break our friendship. I mean he is my friend, I cannot imagine him
like my boyfriend. He deserves someone better than me.
"I am sorry." - I stood up, as he did the same.
"It is okay Nath." - He chuckled.
"I hope you had fun today." – said Jason. I smiled and hugged
him.
"Yes, thank you so much Jay."
"You do not need to thank me Nath. I want to see you happy. I do
not want those ugly tears on your beautiful face." - He stroked my cheeks
and pulled me into a tight hug again.
"Let’s have a sleepover tonight. Do not leave me alone." - I
sounded like a kid begging for a toy, which made him chuckle.
"I will not, do not worry. I will come with you." - He replied
in a childish voice.
I smiled and punched
him playfully.
"Catch me, if you can." - I started running to the car and
laughed. I could hear his steps on the snow, running behind me.
"You know I will get you Nath." - He laughed too and just as I
was about to open the door of the car, I felt someone's arms wrapping around my
waist and pulling me in the air, as he whispered on my ear with his husky
voice.
"I got you."
I laughed and turned
to him, then put my head on his chest.
"Alright, let's go home Jay."
I got in the car
laughing and he sat on the driver's seat. He started the car and left the
parking lot. We were singing in the car and I was dancing a little. He parked
it in front of my house and we got out. I unlocked the door and got in.
"I will make some popcorn and you go get the blanket from my
room." - I said heading towards the kitchen.
He nod and ran
upstairs. I made popcorn and went in the living room, then sat next to Jason
and he put the blanket over us. We were watching "A walk to
remember". I started crying on his shoulder and he teased me, yet begged
me to stop crying. After a while, I fell asleep on his shoulder. He took me
carefully in his hands and carried me in my room, as he put me on my bed. He
pulled the blanket on me and kissed my forehead, then went in the room next to
mine and fell asleep there.
Really? Christmas here in Brazil yesterday (25), wished you a merry christmas too early, hahahahah!...Unable to read before entering my sister, thankfully, I'm addicted to your Fanfic.XOXOcontinues!
ReplyDelete