Sunday, January 5, 2014

Chapter 8





"Nath. Shh... Stop crying. I am here now. I will not leave you ever again." - He pulled away from the hug and put his hands on my cheeks, then with his thumbs wiped my tears.
I put my hands on his and squeezed them tight.
"I do not want you to leave me again Justin. I want you to stay with me forever. I need my best friend back." - I still had tears and he wiped them again, and then pulled me into a tight hug.
His hand was in my hair and the other on my waist.
"Never again, Natalie." - He said.
I nod and nuzzled my head in his neck. He started giggling and pulled away from the hug.
"It is tickling me and you know that." - He said between the giggles.
 I rolled my eyes and smiled.
"You did not change. You are still an idiot." - I laughed.
"Oh, am I? Right now, guess what might happen?" - He asked with his husky voice, coming closer to me, as he put his hands around my waist.
 I furrowed my eyebrows, confused what is he going to do and say next. He came even closer and our bodies were touching. He whispered on my ear.
"Tickling."
 I widen my eyes and pushed him back a little.
"No!" - I said, still shocked from his answer, with my mouth open.
He started laughing.
"Oh, yeah." - He said, between the laughs.
"Stop it Justin, it is not funny, you know I hate that." - I groaned, which made him chuckle and then, he came closer again.
"I am kidding, Nath."
"You better be." - I gave him a stern look.
"Or what?" - He had a smirk on his face.
"Nothing!" -I huffed, which made him laugh again. I punched his shoulder playfully.
"Ouch!" - He was holding his shoulder.
"That did not hurt!" - I hissed, then laughed and he started laughing with me too.
He picked me up in his arms and spun me around. We were laughing and then he put me down. I was holding my head.
"God. I think I am going to fall."

He was laughing. I made a step and I was going to fall, but Justin caught me. He had his hands on my waist and he looked into my eyes. I looked in his too and noticed he moved his gaze to my lips. I licked them and he came closer to my face. Suddenly, I heard someone yelling my name and when I turned, I saw Jason standing there and looking at us.


Trailerhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjO5xl5Zdr0





No comments:

Post a Comment