I woke up and called Justin. He is going to pick me today
and we will have a lunch at his house.
After I finished the call with Justin, I took a shower
and got ready. Justin came earlier, around 1:30 pm and we got in his car.
"So, how was the lunch
yesterday?” - He asked.
"We were cooking.
Both." - I giggled.
"It was pretty fun, but
the dinner was amazing".
"Dinner? You had dinner too?"- He
asked as he was parking his car in front of his enormous house.
Then we got out of the car and headed towards the
house.
"Yes. It was magical. Like, he told me to
wear a long dress and everything." - He opened the door and we got inside,
as I continued talking.
"...It was so fancy, he even brought me
flowers and then we went to an expensive restaurant." - We sat on the sofa
in the living room while I was still talking.
"...It was empty. Just me
and him. We were dancing and kissing and, you know." I blushed and covered
my face.
He let out awe and hugged me. I put my head on his
chest, blushing even more. I could hear his heartbeat.
We spent that afternoon eating and having fun basically.
We even decided to watch a movie. Justin played "The notebook". He
picked a blanket and sat next to me. In the middle of the movie my phone rang.
I excused myself and went in the other room. It was Jason
"Hey Jay" - I sounded happy.
"Hey Nath, where are you?
I am in front of your house."
"I am not home. I am at
Justin’s. We were having lunch and now we are watching a movie" - I
replied awkwardly because I could hear sadness, anger and a bit of jealousy in
his voice.
But, why jealousy? I mean, we are pretending to be
together. Even though, last night, the dinner was like a date, like a
legitimate couple. Dancing, kissing, holding hands, making out and everything
that most couples do. No wonder why he is jealous, he is obviously falling for
me.
"Oh, so you are in his house?" -He
asked.
"Well, yeah, why?" -I replied
confused.
"Just wondering. What
about our date last night?"- He asked unsure of what was going on.
"What about it?" – I acted unaware,
but we both knew it was a date.
"Baby girl, you know it was a date, stop
pretending."- He was now sure in his answer and decided that he did not
care about my opinion.
“We will talk about this at my house. I will
be there in 20 minutes." - I replied calmly, trying to hide away my
anxiety.
"Deal babe. I will be waiting for
you."
"Okay, see you"
"Love you, baby girl."
- I started giggling and said "love you" back, without even noticing
Justin had heard me.
I looked at Justin, who was staring at me with an
apologetic face.
“Sorry for interrupting ... You hissed and I
thought...-" - I cut him off.
"It is okay Justin, I was
talking with Jay about something. That is why I hissed."- I slowly smiled
to him, making sure everything is okay.
He simply nod and gave me his hand. I caught it, as he
opened the door and started running with me towards his room. I was laughing.
He opened the door of his room and we got inside. I was still giggling, but
when I saw his serious face, I stopped. He then, gently closed the door almost
as if he did not want to make any noise. It got me confused. What is he doing?
I furrowed my eyebrows, while staring into his hazel eyes. He kept coming
closer and closer, until there was no space left between us. His arms were
around my waist hugging me, making me feel safe. From my eyes to my lips, his
look kept moving. I bit my lips, while still staring into his eyes. There was a
party in my stomach. Adrenaline kicking, making my heart beat faster, my breath
slower, my body shiver. He was playing with the tips of my hair, making the
butterflies in my stomach play even more. I stopped breathing for a second. We
both closed our eyes leaning into each other and then....
My phone rang.
I put my head down and stepped back, but Justin was
holding my waist and took me closer again. I cannot kiss him! He is my friend
and I... Well I like Jason; I admit that, even if I do not want to. Justin was
still holding me. Our bodies were touching. I could feel his warm breath on my
skin. He attached his lips on my neck.
But I pushed him.
"What are you doing Justin?!"
- I hissed, looking at him.
He was nervous and confused. And right now, I was
afraid of him. He never did this.
Okay, we did
kiss when we were kids, but now? And he knows Jason is my "boyfriend".
~Flashback~
"Natalie!"
I saw Justin ran towards me. I was sitting in my
garden on the bench. Justin came in front of me and sat next to me. I looked at
him and he had a huge smile on his face, which made me smile too.
"What is it Justin? Why
are you so happy?" - I asked him with a huge smile placed on my face.
"Nath, I earned so much
money. Don't you think that is great?" - He asked with happiness in his
voice.
Right now, I was a little bit confused, but still
happy and with a smile on my face because of him.
"It is great, but how did
you earn them?" - This time, I furrowed my eyebrows and I was waiting for
his answer.
He just
continued to explain with excitement and happiness.
"You know I was singing
and playing with my guitar in front of 'Avon Theatre', right?"- He asked
me and I nod.
"Well, today came people
from all around the world and they gave me money. Mom even recorded me like the
most of the tourists did, and she put the videos on youtube. Imagine me being
famous Nath." - He was so excited and happy.
I just hugged
him tight and rubbed his back.
"You will one day Justin.
Believe and follow your dreams." - I reassured him. He chuckled.
"And you will be my
girl."- he giggled, but I blushed and pulled away from the hug, then put
my head down, blushing even more.
With his hand, he gently picked my chin up to face
him.
"Close your eyes."-
He stopped giggling and now he had a serious face.
I furrowed my eyebrows, with a confusing face.
"Just do it Nath. Trust
me." - He reassured me this time and I nod, closing my eyes.
Next thing I know, I felt Justin's warm breath,
hitting against my lips. I knew what was next and I opened my eyes to stop him,
even though, I liked him back then. I opened my eyes and saw Justin with closed
eyes. It was too late. I felt his soft, little lips on mine. I closed my eyes
again to enjoy in the kiss, but unfortunately, it lasted only 2 seconds. When
he pulled away, I looked at him surprised. He started chuckling.
"I see you like it
Nath." - He started laughing.
I blushed and punched his arm playfully.
"Shut up Justin!"
He just continued chuckling and hugged me tight
That was my first kiss with Justin. I felt Justin's
hand touching my chin and pulling it up. I was looking deeply in his chocolate,
brown eyes and finally spoke.
"Jason is waiting me at
home. I have to go."- I turned my gaze down, looking at the ground.
I heard Justin
let out a sigh and he made one step back.
"Can't he leave us a
couple of hours alone?! Today was planned to be just for me and you. No
interrupting or some shit like that. I even gave my maids one free day just to
be alone with you." - He seemed sad and angry. I was, kind of, confused
from his reaction.
He tried to kiss me, even though he knows I am with
Jason. We saw each other like 2 days ago after 4 years. 4 years without him and now he is acting like
nothing happened all this time. I really cannot understand him and he is making
me confused. I rolled my eyes at him and stepped back.
"Justin we have time to
see each other. Plus, we were all day together. Jason is waiting me home, so I
need to go. Sorry. I will call you tomorrow and maybe we can see each other
tomorrow too." - I said and came in front of him.
I got on my
tippy-toes and kissed his cheek, then went downstairs and took my coat. I
turned when I heard Justin talking to me. He was standing there with his hands
in his pockets. Only his thumbs were out and he was looking at me with teary
eyes. I really hate when I see him with tears and plus I am the reason for
them.
"So, you are
leaving?" - He put his head up to face me.
His voice sounded like he was broken and he had tears
in his eyes like I said before. Oh come on, why is he crying? I will be back, I
am here and definitely I will not leave him like he did to me. Damn Jason is
waiting for me! Hurry Natalie, hurry!
"Yes Justin, I am leaving
but I will be here. I will be in my house and call you tonight or tomorrow okay?"
He nod and I ran to him. I wrapped my arms around him.
He did the same. He gave me a tight hug.
"Do not cry Justin, I will
be back." - I pulled away from the hug and placed my hands on his cheeks.
He leaned in and kissed my nose, which made me giggle.
"Come on, drive me home
now." - I said in a happy voice and grabbed his ass.
He widen his eyes, as I started laughing and running
outside. He was running after me and caught me. He threw me on his shoulder and
placed his hands on my ass.
"Justin don't you
dare!" - I hissed and tried to move his hands.
He just laughed and went towards the car. He put me
down and I got in the car. Then, he drove me home.
Jason was waiting me in front of my house. Quickly, I
kissed Justin's cheek and said bye to him, as I went out and ran to Jason. I
wrapped my arms around him and he spun me around, which made me laugh. Then I
heard Justin's car driving away on the road. He was driving so fast.
Man what will I do with these 2 boys?
No comments:
Post a Comment