"Hello, baby doll." - He leaned in and kissed me.
I pulled away quickly.
I do not know are we together or not and are we friends or not. He furrowed his
eyebrows and made a confusing look, searching for an answer on my face. I made
one step back and looked down.
"What is wrong baby doll? Why did you move?"- He asked me, a
little bit worried.
We were still outside,
so I headed towards the house to open it, but Jason caught my wrist before I
could reach the door knob. He turned me around and our bodies were touching.
His hand traveled from my wrist to my cheek, stroking it. I had my head down,
looking at the ground. One strand of my hair fell in front of my face. Slowly
with his hand, he put it behind my ear and put my chin up to face him.
"Why did you move baby doll? What is wrong?"
"Can we like, talk inside?" - I asked him, not so sure of my
answer, which sounded more like a question.
He nod and with his
thumb touched my lips, making them separate. I licked them and looked at him,
but before I could, he had his lips pressed against mine, kissing them slowly
and softly. I kissed back this time. His hands traveled from my cheek and
waist, to my legs. He took me in his hands, not breaking the kiss. But after we
came in front of my door, he pulled away.
"Open the door baby doll." - He smiled and went down so I can
unlock the door.
After I unlocked and
opened it, he pushed it a little with his leg and we got inside. Again, he
closed it with his leg and headed towards the living room. He sat down and sat
me in his lap. I turned my head to him and he kissed me, as I kissed back.
Feeling his tongue on my bottom lip, I opened it a little and he took that
opportunity to slide it inside my mouth. We were making out. After a few
minutes, I pulled away and looked at his eyes. He had a smirk on his face. But,
something inside me wanted to ask him that question:
"Are we together?"
I took a deep breath
and finally spoke.
"Are we together?" - I asked him, with a worried voice.
He just smiled and
pecked my lips. Was this the answer? Is it yes? What does this kiss mean? I
looked at him confused.
"Didn't you get the kiss baby doll? It means yes. We are together as long as you want us to be
too. But just letting you know, YOU ARE ONLY MINE BABY DOLL." - He said.
Only his. This was all
I could think of right now. Do I want to be his? Yes, I like him, I must admit
that, but do I want to be with him? Do I want to be his girl and only his? If I
think about it now, I do want to be his girl. I want him as my boyfriend. I
will say yes, why not? Do I have something to lose? No, I do not.
"Baby doll? Do you want to be my girl?" - He asked, looking at
me with a smile.
I was not waiting for him to ask me again. I
took the chance.
"Yes, I want to be your girl." - I replied with a smile.
My head was turned on
his side. He smiled and turned my body towards his. My legs were on the sides
next to his hips and I was sitting in his lap, turned with my face towards him.
His hand touched my leg and traveled from it, on my arm, to my cheek. He moved
a strand behind my ear and placed his hand back on my cheek.
"Baby
doll." - He said with a smile, making me smile too.
Then, he came closer and brushed
his lips against mine, which made me giggle. He moved his hand back in my hair
and kissed me passionately. Our lips moved in sync, fitting perfectly on each
other. His plump lips, makes me kiss them all the time and never let them go.
And right now, he is ALL THAT MATTERS to me. I am going to hold him tight,
because I do not want him to be my heartbreaker. Maybe he can change me. Maybe
he can move Justin from my heart, because he was stuck there for too long.
Hey sister .... I stopped, I stopped! I would sing "Hey Brother - Avicii"
ReplyDeleteSo ... I want to ask too many excuses, like, thousands by not comment more is that these days I'm studying too much and school is all day and my parents are kind, many sticky (simply because my mother a teacher) then excuse me to comment further divo is as always, ok? Continues, please ... for the love you have for Jus10!
It's OK I undestand u !! There is a new chapter read it and leave a comment :))
ReplyDelete